Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why?

I sit here, in El Paso, wondering what really made me decide on TCU. Tonight, I had dinner with a good friend's father, who happens to be a UT grad. He was asking me questions like what really made you decide on TCU, other than the education, and he meant that how did I expect to change the world using the process of thinking I have developed over the years, put on top of the education I will get from TCU to change the world. I was dumbfounded, because I had never really thought of it that way. How will I, an inexperienced, in the eyes of the world, pimply youth, make the world a better place. I don't know, and only time will show how I will make the world a better place. But this reflects a philosophy and value I try to find in people, not just friends or acquaintances, but everyone. Not everyone will change the world greatly, but for every massive change, there are many, many small ones, but those make the world a better place.......


So the reasons I realy am going to TCU
1. The education
2. The experience
3. The people
4. The opportunity
5. No snow!!!


1 comment:

Pete Basso said...

The only "Why" question I really have for you is: Why did you start a new blog when you never even updated your old blog? Hence the question..."WHY"